Click Following Link To download Financial Freedom App Freely From Google Play: Financial Freedom Google Play
There will probably be times in your life when you are not sure what to do with your money or what decisions you need to make about your financial future – in other words, How to make your money work. There are thousands of different financial products on offer and choosing between them can be very much difficult.
If you have little experience of dealing with finances or you are confused about making a decision, it may be helpful to get professional financial advice.
A financial adviser can help with things like:
- Planning for your retirement
- Investing or saving money
- Making the most of a lump sum of money such as a redundancy payment or an inheritance
- Buying a property or taking out a mortgage
- When your life changes for example, you are starting a family, getting divorced or widowed.
Some individuals and organisations – often advice charities – offer financial guidance or online money advice. This is different to financial advice. Guidance provides you with information about the various options available to you, but you should not recommend any particular option over another. Financial advice, however, informs you which specific product would best suit your needs.
Let us say, if you have a lump sum you want to save, someone giving guidance would tell you what your saving options are in broad terms. They may tell you about the pros and cons of regular savings accounts, ISAs and investments. They will not tell you about specific products offered by named companies or the options, which might suit you best. A financial adviser would look at specific savings accounts, investments and ISAs offered by various companies and recommend a specific one that best suits your personal circumstances.
Moneymindz, the best free financial advice with the advent of the new application Financial Freedom, has come with ideas through their features with one constituting Financial Advice. The features tell us that:
Our adviser should also give you a key facts document with information about:
- The adviser or firm you are using and the services they offer.
- The products they have recommended for you.
- The right to change your mind about trying out a different financial product and the time span you have to do it.
- Your right to be given further information or an explanation if there is something you do not understand.
- How to make a complaint if you are not happy with the service or product provided.
- The feature will guide you through the insurance and its risks along with various terms and policies.